Are Pets Allowed?
Yes, Pets are allowed in both the RV Park and the Cabins/RV Rentals. (Please Click Here for Full Set of Pet Rules)
ALL Pets must be kept on a leash and crated if left unattended, so not to disturb others. Owners must pick up after their pets.
There is no fee for the RV Park, but there is a fee for the cabins/rv rentals of $15/pet/night.
Maximum of 2 pets/cabin/rv rental. Pets are not allowed on furniture or bedding in cabins/rv rentals - $150 cleaning fee.
Any damage to cabinsrv rentals is the guests responsibility. We love pets and welcome them in the office. However, they are not allowed in the Playground, Club House, Game Room, Laundry or Restrooms.
Do we need a fishing license to fish the River?
Yes, Guests 16 years and older will need a Colorado Fishing license to access the river. Licenses can be bought at Doc's Outdoor Sports or Rainbow Grocery, in South Fork.
Are there Pots & Pans in the Cabins/RV Rentals?
Yes, there is a full array of pots, pans, skillets and utensils for cooking.
Plus all your dishes are provided,(plates, bowls, cups, glasses, silverware for dining).
Each cabin/rv rental also has a fridge, stove, oven, microwave, coffee pot & toaster.
Do we need to bring linens & towels for the Cabins/RV Rentals?
No, All cabins/rv rentals have all the bedding and towels needed for your stay.
Do we need to bring our own firewood?
Firewood is provided for cabins only!
RV Rentals, RV Park & Tent Campers must purchase bundles at the office.
Firewood must be purchased for use at the Clubhouse community fire pit - family reunions, group cook outs etc.
Cabins & RV Rentals are 100% Non-Smoking
This includes cigarettes, cigars, pipes & vaping.
$200 Odor Removal Fee
ATV Trailer Rental
A 10 and 16 foot trailer for rent to haul ATV's to local trail heads for $30-$40/day.
Rental includes ramps, straps and ball hitch.
When can we Check In?
Cabins Check-In: After 2:00pm
Cabins Check-Out: 10:00 am
Campground Check-In 12:00 (noon)
Campground Check-Out 12:00 (noon)
Do we allow Long Term Site Rental?
Yes... However, if you plan to say longer than 3 months, we have some additional rules/regulations.
1. Heated Hoses Required 10/1 - 4/31.
2. No trash is to left outside of trailer, all trash must be placed in dumpsters.
3. No window A/C Units
4. No washing of Cars or RV's at site.
5. Unsightly Vehicles/RV's - any vehicle which distracts from the intent, purpose or general appearance of the campground is not allowed, this includes RV Units that are not well kept or neat in appearance.
6. No Major Mechanical work can be done at the park.
7. Problematic Tenants will be asked to Leave Immediately.
8. No junk is to be left around the campsite. Sites must be kept neat and clean.
9. We are first and foremost a vacation resort and the appearance of our park is a priority.
10 All Rents & Electrical Payments are due the first of each month.